Friday 25 April 2014

Art on Etsy

So I managed to take some photos of my artwork in the last bit of afternoon sun in between entertaining my baby. I have read plenty of blogs from Folksy and Etsy on the importance of photographs and so it made me giggle a bit to end up frantically trying to stage my cards with random bits that happened to be lying around.

The toy sheep and other cuddly toys got swept out of the way to give me a fairly clear space. I used my crystals as props, which actually was quite appropriate as I used to have crystals around me while I painted. I'm quite into crystal energy and have even had an article published in Prediction magazine about crystals and their healing qualities.

A bit more time and I probably could have done a better job, but hey, at least some of my work is out there!

Now I'm looking forward to getting on with my handmade cards while Darren entertains the baby!



Please take a look at my art on Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Quartz bed, crystal energy can be very beautiful and relaxing. Hope you get some cards done:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! I've been up since 5.30 and have got some finished. Very happy with the results. Can't wait to share!

    ReplyDelete